Please be reminded of what we ask you to do when visiting the studio:
- Your mask must be worn at all times when in the studio (including during class). You may remove your mask when showering or drinking.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- We ask that you sanitise your hands upon arrival and that you use the sanitising wipes in the studio to wipe down your machine before and after class.
- You should not visit the studio if you are feeling unwell.
- You should not visit the studio if in the last 14 days you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or you have been in contact with anyone who is isolating / quarantining.
- You have the option to scan the Government QR code to register your visit. Regardless of whether you scan the code you will need to confirm your mobile phone number with reception when checking in. This is a mandatory government requirement.
- We need to ask you to keep the reception and waiting areas as clear as possible to minimise group numbers. After your class please leave the studio promptly.
What we're continuing to do to keep you safe:
- All our staff members are tested weekly rather than fortnightly.
- Each day our cleaning staff performs a thorough disinfection of all surfaces including door and locker handles, machine parts, equipment, mats, curtain wall glass, mirrors, wooden flooring, and any touch points in the studio.
- Both studios are regularly sprayed with with BioKill® Safe Sanitizer. Surfaces include but are not limited to megaformers (on and under), handheld equipment, bathrooms, lockers and reception areas.
- Single use (but eco-friendly) disinfectant wipes are available in all areas.
- All our staff members wear masks in the studio. On arrival to the studio they must also sanitise their hands and have their temperature taken.
- All cleaning products used in the studio are hospital-grade.
- Working hours for our cleaners have been extended so surfaces are cleaned and sanitised even more frequently.
For those who would prefer to avoid group classes don't forget that you have the option to book personal training sessions at either location and even through Zoom. Email us here for training options.
We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for your support during this time. If you have any questions please contact us here.