As we get ready to open our doors on April 21st, keeping our community safe and healthy is our priority. We can’t wait to see you back in our studios ready to Strengthen, Stretch and Sweat together! In preparation, we have updated our policies and procedures following government rules and guidelines. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them.
Please note of what we ask you to do when visiting the studio:
- All of our classes are now only open to vaccinated clients.
H-Kore studios are now scheduled premises under the Vaccine Pass scheme, which means we can only open our doors to clients who have been vaccinated.
- From 30 April to 30 May: At least TWO doses
- From 31 May onwards: Must have THREE doses
- All clients must scan the LeaveHomeSafe app (with their vaccination records uploaded on the app)
- Temperature must be taken at the reception desk before entering our Studios
- Masks must be worn around the studio, except for during class and drinking and showering.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon arrival and that you use the sanitizing wipes in the studio to wipe down your machine before and after class.
- You should not visit the studio if you are feeling unwell.
- You should not visit the studio if in the last 7 days you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or you have been in contact with anyone who is isolating / quarantining.
What we're continuing to do to keep you safe:
- All H-Kore’s staff have been fully vaccinated and gets tested every 3 days.
- Each day our cleaning staff performs a thorough disinfection of all surfaces including door and locker handles, machine parts, equipment, mats, curtain wall glass, mirrors, wooden flooring, and any touch points in the studio.
- Both studios are regularly sprayed with with BioKill® Safe Sanitizer. Surfaces include but are not limited to megaformers (on and under), handheld equipment, bathrooms, lockers and reception areas.
- Both studios are equipped with air purifiers running throughout day and night. Both studio locations obtained relevant certificates on air change.
- Single use (but eco-friendly) disinfectant wipes are available in all areas.
- All our staff members wear masks in the studio. On arrival to the studio they must also sanitise their hands and have their temperature taken.
For those who would prefer to avoid group classes don't forget that you have the option to book personal training sessions at either location and even through Zoom. Email us here for training options.
We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for your support during this time. If you have any questions please contact us here.
See you soon!