We are currently looking for a new, fun and enthusiastic full time / part time team member to join our front of house. The role involve shifts that vary from morning to night, and some weekends. Here are some of the day to day tasks that would be included, but expect that we will find your hidden (or not hidden) talent and help you develop it!
- Client relationships: Our front desk know nearly all of our members, which is what makes H-Kore a friendly and fun place to be. You’ll be expected to meet and warmly greet existing and potential new clients; attend to phone, email and walk-in inquiries in a timely manner.
- Studio Presentation: While you’re on the desk, you’re responsible for the whole studio. That means ensuring the cleaners and other staff are doing a good job, and pitching in yourself when required
- Client records and studio BAU logs: Accurately update and maintain spreadsheets: client registrations, personal training and group class booking records, petty cash, client reward programs etc.
- We have an amazing group of trainers, but from time to time you will need to assist the trainers with audio equipment / class booking issues etc, as you will be in charge of the studio during your shift
- Escalation and communication: we don’t expect everyone to know everything. That’s why we have the whole team who can help you navigate any tricky situations, and for you to communicate with manager regularly for any ad hoc tasks.
- Inventory stocktake: assist with planning and executing studio events, sales promotions and marketing campaigns.
In order to apply for this role, please ensure you are:
Willing to work on weekends, or when needed and happy to work at both Quarry Bay and Central locations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
- A reliable individual, who has excellent time management and organisational skills; someone who can prioritise tasks and show initiative and be a team player, helping colleagues where needed.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and some Cantonese/ Mandarin is desirable.
- If you also happen to have an understanding of marketing and communications is a bonus!!