We are currently looking for a Social Media superstar, who is interested in developing our social media presence and engaging with our amazing fitness community online.
In this role you will be responsible for our social media channels, handling our customer support operations and must be ready to work in our Quarry Bay and Central location when required.
- Manage and create social media calendar to align with our marketing goals
- Create original text, photo and video content for social media (Instagram) and our website
- Create and manage social media marketing campaigns
- Design collateral on Canva/Photoshop for Social media, website, in-studio leaflets and posters, etc.
- Monitor and engage on different social media platforms
- Be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and generate ideas to increase sales and overall brand awareness
- Studio Presentation: Ensuring the cleaners and other staff are doing a good job and pitching in yourself when required.
- Client relationships: Our front-of-the-house team knows nearly all of our members, which is what makes H-Kore a friendly and fun place to be. You’ll be expected to meet and warmly greet existing and potential new clients; share pricing and class information; be ready to troubleshoot issues at all times; complete studio tours with new clients; attend to phone, email and walk-in enquiries in a timely manner.
- Accurately update and maintain spreadsheets: client registrations, personal training and group class booking records, petty cash, client reward programs etc.
- We have an amazing group of trainers, but from time to time you will need to assist the trainers with audio equipment / class booking issues / deliver Megaformer machine demos to new clients etc..
- Understand H-Kore offerings, policies and procedures for retail operations
- Perform other studio duties as needed
In order to apply for this role, please ensure you are:
Willing to work early morning/late night/ weekend shifts, or when needed and happy to work at both Quarry Bay and Central locations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs & Social Media platforms and apps
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a service-oriented outlook
- Must be highly organized and be able to multitask
- Having fluent written and spoken English and some Cantonese/ Mandarin is desirable.
- Experience and/or interest in the fitness/wellness industry a plus
- Full-time employment
- Medical insurance
- Free classes at H-Kore
- Professional development
To apply, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.